Random Thoughts

>> Saturday, August 01, 2009

- Like why do I behave the way I do? I do want to someone nice and decent ... but that shall not be possible if I find everybody boring. Can I? Like yesterday, I got a call from this guy, we were talking for quite sometime- an hour actually and I still could not feel the spark in the conversation. I was replying to all his questions, was not rude, was listening to him, but was still bored. I just did not know how to end the conversation because if I abruptly ended it, it would seem rude and I did not want to be rude. He was a nice enough guy but I somehow don't want to have any further communication with him.. I guess he shall want to meet me but I don't want that. I always find it difficult to say no to anyone. How do I get out of the situation?
- Like where do people go when they want to cry without others noticing them? I cant do that at home because there are other around and other times I am in office. So what I do is I use the office washroom. And the best part is that since neither my eyes nor my nose are red due to the tears, no one notices.
- Like I sometimes feel that looking for a partner is such a waste of time and energy... You get random calls from people, the same conversation and then the dead ends... I mean is it so difficult to find someone interesting or is there a problem with me? The guys for some reason don't find me boring even if I am not showing interest or just listening to them. For some reason they think that I'm interesting/brainy. And then I don't know how to avoid taking their calls...
- Like I don't know where my life is heading.... everything is at a standstill.
- Like whatever happened to courtesy?
- Like men are such difficult people to understand? Why cant they just be themselves and not pretend to be what they are not and complicate matter for all involved?
- Like why am I not excited even though I'm going on a long awaited trek in a couple of weeks?
- Like where has all the enthusiasm and energy gone out of my life?
-Like why am I become so cynical and suspicious of everything and everyone around me?
- Like why cant I ever ever manage to have proper paragraphs/spacing in my posts? Whatever I do, I can never manage to have paragraphs... The entire thing looks so cluttered.

8 comments:

Tall Guy August 1, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

One has to learn to say No, even if they don't want to hurt the other person, coz if you are not then you are hurting yourself!!

I think it would be a good way if you start asking the other person what interest you and see how they respond, you will know then if you have something common or feel the same way about certain issues.

The best way to end an conversation is to lie :), talk about someone calling for help, another call coming, etc.

I guess, you need to take a break :))

Just hang on :D

Keshi August 3, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

I dun hv the kind of Patience u hv :) I'd just say Im busy and leave.

Keshi.

Keshi August 3, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

The point is, if something/someone dun interest me, I dun waste my time or energy.

Keshi.

humbl devil August 8, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

cynical???
is it ingrained???
or is it because of the company you keep???

Satanic Angel August 9, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

happens :) but eventually u wil learn to say a no,..i did :)

Anonymous September 8, 2009 at 4:07 AM  

Gud post Rashmi!

It's really gud that u gotta so much questions... Coz questions come only when we introspect ourselves... Great that you do it...

And Rashmi... If you got to know how to say no, jus let me now yaar... Am searching for it for a long long time...

U wanna a place to cry... Rather think and ask a question urself that why I wanna cry??? Will it going to give me anything??? Think about the solution rather than the prob dude!

WritingsForLife September 12, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

I suppose you just have to be patient with life a little. Perhaps you are not meeting the right kind of people for you, and trust me, the wrong kind of people make us question ourselves and make us feel frustrated all the time.

Tall Guy September 22, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

You seem to have taken my advice too seriously :P

Where are you? Long time no see