Im Busy

>> Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Ive been away from here for a very long time... I do read blogs but no time to comment and write new blogs...

My personal life is suddenly busy with most of the weekends literally booked in advance doing one activity or the other. And Im loving all of this.

Saw Wake Up Sid a couple of days ago and it is a must watch movie. I could relate to that movie in so many ways especially the way Ranbir's character is trying to study Financial Accounts. Dreaded that subject in college and during my TYBCOM exams, it was the first time in my life after giving an exam, I cried. It was that awful. Luckily I manged to pass it. Ranbir has really acted well. Rahul Khanna looks absolutey dishy.... Had a major crush on him during my college days when he used to be a VJ on MTV...He looks sos sos so good.. Konkana as usual is a talented actress. Would love to see her in a light herated comedy movie sometime.

Had been on a trek a couple of months ago and am writing (trying) to write a travelogue... Shall publish it as soon as Im done. (Dosent help that Ive written just a paragraph since the last month)...

2 comments:

Tall Guy October 6, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

Some body is having a good time.

That's good to hear.

Keshi October 19, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Good on ya Rashmi! Enjoy life :)

TC
Keshi.