Trust

>> Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Trust. Its so diffult to gain and once broken cannot be ragained no matter what. And when the person who breaks your trust happens to be a friend whom you thought was close to you, you really dont know how to react.
It happened to me a couple of days ago. I had told something to a friend of mine about another friend. She did something which I never thought she shall do. She told this to his ex GF which messed up life for both of them.
It was not expected of her. This happened two years ago and I was totally anaware of this. The friend thought I had betrayed his trust which was true to an extent.
I am shocked and shaken on realising that someone whom I trusted could do such a thing. And for what? Just to ruin a relationship among a couple who were together for sometime and now moved on? What would she have gained in all this? Very difficult for me to fathom. Been disturbed since the last couple of days because of this.
And going by this, she would also be spreading all kind of mean and nasty things about me to others... I really dont know what to think. And to think that after a long time I had actually started trusting people. I absolutely hate lies and I seem to attract liers to me...
___________________________________________________________________
I learnt a few things about me:
- Guys think I am intelligent and they find intelligent women intimidating.
- They think that Im nice and sweet and friendly etc but also unapproachable. Dont know what to make of this :-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I supressing all my feelings? Am I putting on a mask of being happy when I really not? Questions,questions and more questions.
_______________________________________________________________

2 comments:

WritingsForLife December 9, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Well, you broke someone's trust and then someone broke yours-- its a full circle. For the next time, just keep secrets :-)

Thank you for liking my blog. I removed the music label from all of my posts... hopefully you will be able to access it from your work place. Let me know :-)

Tall Guy December 9, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

It happens to the best of people.

Take that as compliment from guys :)

I always felt that as we go on to live with the flow of life, the answers come with time.