Choices

>> Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am facing a dilemma... I have to make a choice about something and I dont know what decision to take. Even if I take a decision, I dont know weather it shall be right or wrong.

I have been in such a situation before and all the times I have ended up taking the wrong decisions which have changed my life forever.

I dont want to go through that again. But however much I think about it, the more confused I get. If ony i get a sign... a sign which helps me take the right decision for once.

I was happy, very happy a couple of days ago and now, Im not so sure about anything.

Someone help me... why cant things be simple and life less uncomplicated *sigh*...

2 comments:

Unknown November 20, 2009 at 1:33 AM  

hi there
i guess this kinda dilemma is the crux of the whole choice making decision. n the worst part is, as far as choice is concerned, we may get different perspectives from different people, but decision, ah dat must be made by us. Which brings us back to square one.

its not like all the choices we make will turn out positive or right. So by that maxim the reverse is also true. I guess one way out for u is not keeping the past choices in your mind while making this choice. U just have to isolate this choice from the past. else its gonna be a vicious circle.

all the best:)

take care
ciao

Tall Guy November 20, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

If only life was not that complicated :)

Go with the decision which you think is right and take a chance with it.

Don't go by past experiences as they only tend to make one wiser in the present.

P.S. Good too see you back again.