Sometimes

>> Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Sometimes I wonder
What you did with the gifts I gave you,
Those cards that I had so lovingly made,
Those letters that were a part of me,
Those messages that I'd sent you,
Those notes which had my tears,
Those songs which conveyed feelings which I could have never put in words,
Those memories which just don't seem to leave me...
Did you throw all these away, or did you burn them,
Or like me did you hide them away where they can be conveniently found again?
Yes, sometime I wonder where you have stored those bits and pieces,
Bits and pieces of my life which were never really yours...

9 comments:

Anonymous June 3, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

tuff one...
depends if you still want him to keep those!!!
if i had been in a similar situation, would have definitely treasured my dame's things forever...hehe

Cinderella June 4, 2008 at 4:04 AM  

I loved this piece ! Its speaking my mind...in the every sentence.

I wonder that too...

The Listener June 4, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

even i wonder the same...whr did those moments go...

CRD June 5, 2008 at 12:27 AM  

omg...i feel the same too. ive made cards, written poems, sent long long smss(sometimes 9-10 pages).

been a long since the time we parted, or rather since she parted.i dont know if shes kept all thos things. i never was an artist or a poet before. spent sleepless nights makin all of em

keep posting..ur post hit me, mebbe not coz it was extraordinary, but coz i damn well related to it

Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 2:24 AM  

Hello rashmi,
Nice blog...
Keep Going.....

WritingsForLife June 14, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

wowo... this is awesome :-)
I can so relate to it, though i would change the last line to "bits and pieces of my life thatours were always yours.." :-)

Lucifer June 15, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

beautifully expressed!!!
bits n pieces of life gathered together...kept in deep dark corners of our rooms n hearts...buried in d dungeons of our memory...waitin to b picked again...waitin to b chersihed again...waitin to have a life again...d bits n pieces of our life

wildflower June 15, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

I wonder if Lost love is gonna kill each one of us...someday...!

Anonymous June 16, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

hmm...well i cant say much on this..take care ma'am... i dnt think m mature enuf to comment on this!