Fall in Love again

>> Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ive been going through a number of blogs during the last few days and the one thing Ive noticed is that there are so many people who have broken up with their BFs/GFs. Their blogs express the same feelings of lonliness, sadness and bitterness that I'm going through. Life as a single person is good in the sense that I'm not answerable to anyone and can take my own independent decisions, can travel, study, go for a walk or on a trip without second thought. I mean I'm always free to do whatever I want. When my committed/married friends envy me for this reason, I feel that I'm lucky in a way.
But when I see couples walking hand in hand, cuddling together, giving each other those secret looks and smilies that convey so many things which words can never convey, I miss having that special person around. Miss him when I want to share silly mundane things that happen in daily life like how my boss praised me on my well drafted letters and how I'm considered to be an expert in my office software,how beautiful it feels when I sit on a bench in Aarey milk colony waiting for a bus, how I wish I could just get off the bus and walk to the hamlet in the middle of the jungle, how lovely the lone gulmohur tree looks in full bloom in a small municipality school compound, how they could beautify the Powai lake, how cute children look when they are all dressed up in school uniform and are nervous about the maths paper that they have to write....
How I miss those days when I could pick up the phone and speak to him about these things....seemingly small things but sometimes you cant tell these to your friends however close they are...
I want to fall in love all over again and give everything that I have unconditionally to him again...

10 comments:

humbl devil May 27, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

all the best...
:)

humbl devil May 27, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

and do share with friends...tht's why they are called friends!!!
they will feel good that you turned to them..and moreover you will feel better..
how do you think i've been coping...hehe
havent told everyone though..only one or two..

Anonymous May 28, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

Ahh..u can share thingws with friend..but yes i dnt denty that u need a special person..so well best of luck finding him..and i hope he satys with u forever this time..:-) good luck

Satanic Angel May 28, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

love shall find yu soon :)
Enjoy your singleton status girl it sure can be more fun in certain ways.

maverick May 30, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

well...hope u do fall in love again soon... :)

nice blog :)

Akshay May 30, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

I believe in that phenomenon called "cupid-striking" .... it will do it again .... its just a big clumsy world....

Solitaire May 30, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

Rashmi,

Remember..the grass is always greener on the other side.

Anonymous May 31, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

good one...
i liked everypart of it..

WritingsForLife May 31, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

love is such a paradox. If all goes well you are the happiest person in the world and if not then you cry for the rest of your life.

Nevertheless, it is worth it. I, for one, will always cherish love! and I feel very lucky to be in love.

Good luck. I am sure you will find someone very special :-)

Cinderella June 4, 2008 at 4:15 AM  

I dunno what to say for this. In almost 9 yrs of our courtship, (10th grade se aaj tak) we have known how breaking up feels like, but thankfully we have had the goodluck to patch up...We're getting married soon.

It hurts like hell...I know. But never give up. For someone somewhere is made for you.