Death

>> Monday, October 15, 2007

Kannan died today. Not that I knew him that well, we had worked together in the same organisation but for different teams and never really interacted. It came as a shock to me. He died of an heart attack. The first one when he was in office and the second one when he was being shifted to the hospital. He died on the way and he was my age.
Remember the time someone else had died so suddenly 8 years ago. We stayed in the same society and he was my studying partner. It was my last year in college and I used to stay up late. Everyone in the society used to be fast asleep but I never felt alone because he too used to stay up to study and I used to feel good seeing the lights on in his house. I was comforted with the thought that Im not the only one slogging. He was studying dentistry. Strangely we never spoke to each other.
And then one day he died. Just like that. He came home from a wedding and died from brain hammoreage. No one was at home. He was to receive his results the next week. Wouldve become a doctor.

1 comments:

parthans October 17, 2007 at 6:06 AM  

Hey!!

Just my opinion - never worry about death!!! thinking about it is fine - think how you would face it is better but never worry about death.. you will tend to forget why it is you live your life!!!

just my opinion...

and yeah thanks for the comment - FYI Wonder Years was first on my list :)