Of Crabs and Sikkim

>> Monday, October 15, 2007

A colleague and me reading the same article in the newspaper.

I say" Wow, what a nice picture.I want to go there now"

She says, " Me too."

Both of us drooling all over the article.

Another colleague passes by and says, what are you two staring at?

She says " There is this restaurant which has opened which serves amazing crabs. We were thinking of going there now."

I say" What crab? I was thinking of going to Sikkim. There is a group here which offers a trek in Sikkim for Rs. 16000/-. I was looking at the lovely snap that the've posted."

It is then that we notice that there is this picture of a crab and Sikkim both in the same article.

Different people different choices. None were possible in the immediate future. So we get back to work dreaming about crabs and Sikkim.

0 comments: