Leave me alone

>> Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Why cant people just leave me alone to lead my life peacefully on my own terms. I know that they are worried about me and want me to be happy. But do they even know what I really want? Or for that matter do I myself know what I want? I just want to go away somewhere and never come back. I know that I sound like a loser when I say this. It is very easy to say that you should always face your problems and try to solve them rather than running away. But that is what I want to do now. I want to be away from everybody. I family, my friends, my job, everything.
Last week I was so happy that I am going on a vacation to Manali in June. Now I feel that I should go on those mountains and never come back. It shall be even better if no one knows where I am. I have become a loner. I hate having people around me, speaking to me, questioning me, telling me whats good for me and whats not, how to lead my life. And I hate it even more when I know that this is not the person that I was.... will I ever be the same again...
This song is fit for my state of mind...
aaina mujse meri paheli si surat mange
mere apne meri hone ki nishani maange
aaina mujse mari paheli si surat mange
mein bhatakata hi raha dard ke viraane mein
wakt likhta raha chere pe har pal ka hishab
meri shohrat meri diwangi ki nazar hui
pi gayi may ki botlein meri geeto ki kitab
aaj lauta hoon to hasne ki ada bhool gaya
yeh sahar bhoola muje mein bhi ishe bhool gaya
mere apne meri hone ki nishani mange
aaina mujse meri paheli surat mange
mera fan phir muje bazaar mein le aaya hai
yeh vo jagah ke jahan mero vafa bikate hain
baap bikate hain aur lakhte jigar bikate hain
kookh bikati hain dil bikate hain sar bikate hain
is badalti hui duniya ka khuda koi nahin
saste daamo pe yahan roz khuda bikate hain
har kharidaar ko bazaar mein bikataa paya
hum kya paayenge kisi ne yahaan kya paayaa
mere ahesas mere phool kahin aur chale

3 comments:

The Listener April 24, 2008 at 1:30 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Listener April 24, 2008 at 1:30 AM  

loneliness is not all that bad. It gives u more happiness than sorrow. Mountains understand loneliness well and hence a loner loves mountains.

Rashmi April 24, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

gamer,
lonliness is good if u are at peace with urself and the world...else u just feel kinda lost